Mark your calendar for 2018
9th Annual Summit for Clinical Trials Operations Executives (SCOPE)
February 13-15, 2018 * Hyatt Regency Orlando * Orlando, Florida
Visit: www.SCOPESummit.com often for program updates
SCOPE 2017 Grows by 20% in 2017!
Attended by more than 600 unique companies
SCOPE 2017 at a glance
The 8th Annual SCOPE Summit, held January 24-26, 2017 in Miami, Florida, had record attendance with more than 1,400 industry leaders joining 3 days of in-depth discussions covering important issues in clinical trial planning and management.
As SCOPE grew in attendance by 20% over last year, the 2017 program offered 13 distinct conference tracks, 2 symposia, 3 short courses, and 4 plenary keynote sessions, focused on advances and innovative solutions in all aspects of clinical trial management and operations, including Site Selection and Management, Patient Engagement, Recruitment and Retention, Project Management, Outsourcing, Forecasting, Budgeting and Contracting, Quality (QbD) in Trial Conduct, Risk-Based Monitoring, Post-Marketing Studies, Observational Research, and Diagnostic Services.
2017 Event Features
- 1400+ participants
- 13 conferences
- 3 Pre-conference Short Courses
- 2 New Symposia
- Clinical Informatics News Best Practices Awards
- New Participant Engagement Awards
- Dedicated Exhibit Hall Hours & Networking Functions
- Interactive Breakout Discussions
The impressive executive audience at SCOPE came together for invaluable networking opportunities with more than 68% of the attendees titled as a decision maker from leading Pharma (20%), CRO (42%), and Biotech companies (24%). Industry leaders and key decision makers representing 21 different countries and more than 600 unique organizations shared case studies, collaborated on best practices and provided unique perspectives on poignant issues that the field currently faces.
- Protocol Development, Global Site Selection, Feasibility and Site Management
- Enrollment Planning and Patient Recruitment
- Clinical Trial Forecasting and Budgeting
- Establishing an Outsourcing Strategy
- Implementing Risk-Based Monitoring-Part 1
- Clinical Data Strategy and Analytics
- Managing Late Stage Research and Observational Studies
- Symposium: Managing Precision Medicine Trials
- Improving Site-Study Activation and Performance
- Patient Engagement, Enrollment and Retention through Communities and Technology
- Managing Outsourced Clinical Trials
- Implementing Risk-Based Monitoring-Part 2
- Clinical Technology and Innovation
- Leveraging Real World Data for Clinical and Observational Research
- Symposium: Sample, Lab and Diagnostic Services in Clinical Trials
Cambridge Health Institute (CHI) and Patient Enrollment Advisors are thrilled to announce the 2017 SCOPE Participant Engagement Award winners. We received a large number of quality submissions, all of which were reviewed by a panel of patients, sites, and industry colleagues. We want to thank everyone that shared their innovations in engagement for the Participant Engagement Award.
The winners of the Clinical Informatics News Best Practices Awards were announced on
Wednesday, January 25 at the Summit for Clinical Ops Executives, SCOPE, in Miami, Fla.