Finalist companies selected to LIVE pitch and earn the right to be recognized as Clinical Trial Tech’s Start-Up of the Year!
Bloqcube * CliniSpan Health * Humine Labs * InSilicoTrials * OmniTrial
Shwen Gwee, Vice President & Head, Global Digital Strategy
Jessica J. Federer, Board Member, Angelini Ventures
Andrew Hedin, Partner, Bessemer Venture Partners
Dan Hydes, CEO & Co-Founder, IgniteData
Ward Lemaire, Head of Data Management, Integrated Data Analytics & Reporting, Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson
WHAT IS IT?
Join us at the inaugural Clinical Trial Tech: Start-Up Pitch Contest on February 12, 2024, in Orlando, FL, during the annual SCOPE Summit for Clinical Ops Executives. Pioneering start-ups with groundbreaking therapeutic products and technologies in clinical trial innovation will present to a high-profile audience, including senior-level investors, corporate executives, and industry leaders. This boutique event provides a platform for emerging companies to showcase their strategic business models, connect with investors, and secure potential funding. Don't miss this opportunity to at this game-changing event.
WHO IS IT FOR?
Are you a trailblazing therapeutic or technology start-up in the clinical trials space with $0 - $10 million and currently looking for further investment? Do you have a groundbreaking product that's poised to revolutionize the industry? Here's your chance to shine on February 12-13, 2024.
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Showcase Your Innovation: Present your cutting-edge product and technology to a high-profile audience, including senior-level investors, corporate executives, and industry leaders. Pitch your funding USPs to investors and separate your company from the competition.
- Access to Capital: Secure potential funding opportunities by connecting with investors actively seeking promising start-ups in clinical trials.
- Expert Insights: Gain invaluable strategic insights, honest perspectives, and practical business recommendations for collaboration and investment from industry experts.
- Networking Galore: Forge meaningful connections with start-ups, investors, and potential acquirers through thought-provoking panels, fireside chats, and extensive networking opportunities.
- Market Visibility: Exhibit your product in the conference hall, giving you the chance to connect with both emerging and established companies and understand the industry's direction.
- Competitive Edge: Compete head-to-head with other start-ups to win the prestigious Start-Up Competition and gain recognition as an industry leader.
- Be part of the future of clinical trials! Don't miss this incredible opportunity to propel your start-up to new heights. Apply now for the Start-Up Competition and make your mark in the clinical trials revolution.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
All submissions will be reviewed by a panel of industry experts representing perspectives from various sides of the clinical operations ecosystem. Six finalists will be selected to present their concepts in-person SCOPE’s Clinical Trial Tech: Venture, Innovation & Partnering Conference taking place on February 12-13, 2024, in Orlando, FL.
All submissions will be reviewed and judged based on their groundbreaking innovation and impact. Six finalists will be given 5-7 minutes to present, followed by a question-and-answer session conducted by the judges (total of ten minutes). Finalist presentations will be reviewed and rated for a groundbreaking product that's poised to revolutionize the clinical trial industry. The winner will be announced LIVE at the Clinical Trial Tech: Venture, Innovation, & Partnering Conference as well as the entire SCOPE Summit for Clinical Ops Executives, February 12-13, 2024.
Finalists will be awarded a complimentary registration to attend SCOPE 2024.