Why Stay at the Hyatt Regency Orlando?
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in guestrooms
- Located on International Drive, stop #21 on the I-Ride Trolley: Situated across the street from the Orange County Convention Center, and moments away from dining, shopping, and entertainment
- Eclectic dining: Seven on-site restaurants, serving coastal Floridian fare, poolside snacks and cocktails, rustic Italian food and steaks, and much more
- Plenty of places to relax: Two tropical-inspired pools, a separate kiddie pool, a luxurious spa and salon, and a 24-hour gym with studio spaces and fitness classes
- No Commute - Conference takes place at the hotel
*Resort Amenities Include: 24-hr gym and fitness classes, pool activities, bicycle rentals, two daily tickets for the I-Ride Trolley, offering direct transportation to International Drive locations such as SeaWorld Orlando, 10% savings on spa and salon services at The Spa, two bottles of water daily. (Resort fee covered amenities are subject to change)
We understand that you have many choices when making your travel arrangements. Please understand that reserving your room in the CHI room block at the conference hotel allows you to take full advantage of the conference sessions, events and networking opportunities, and ensures that our staff will be available to help should you have any issues with your accommodations.
HOTEL SCAM ALERT
It has come to our attention that some of our conference participants are being targeted in a hotel scam. We do not utilize any third party hotel booking services. If you are contacted by any company other than Cambridge Innovation Institute (CII) or any of CII’s divisions (including Cambridge Healthtech Institute and Cambridge EnerTech) please do not do business with them. These companies may ask for advance payment, and should you contract with them, you may be unable to confirm, make changes or receive a refund, and reservations are often canceled without advance notice.